Mick Jagger at home gear?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10256
    edited April 24
    This guy did drugs, drank and smoked for a long time. He's doing remarkably well considering his lifestyle for a significant portion of his life.

It does surprise me that so many of these chaotic and excessive rockers are still going strong well into their 80's, still singing and playing the guitar. 

I think it's probably more Keith and Ronnie, who, although still alive look ancient. I'm pretty sure that Mick Jagger has led a very healthy life since the late '70s/early '80s.
    Yea it was, but he was using amphetamines and LSD daily through the late 60's, and cocaine and heroin heavily through the 70's, coupled with the alcohol and largely chaotic lifestyle of touring, late nights etc. He was a heavy drug user by all accounts for quite a while. It's enough to wreak havoc on people's bodies, their hearts and so on and do irreversible damage. He's done very well, lots of people aren't that lucky. But then you look at Ronnie and Keith and you think they must be nuclear proof! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • lustycourtierlustycourtier Frets: 3337
    mrkb said:
    Im more surprised hes wearing sunglasses, a pristine white shirt and jeans inside his house. Why isnt he in his "Comfies" like everyone else?
    Because hes not given up on life. 
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ColsCols Frets: 7041
    Sir Mick has a more extensive pedalboard than Keef, who seems to get away with nothing more than a Fulltone TTE and a Zinky Master Blaster tucked away behind his amp…

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4559
    I wonder what Mick's step count is during a gig. Must be pretty high
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3507
    This photo was taken in 1973 , look how young he looks in it. It was taken in Keiths home, Saltford Manor, built by Keith in 1160 to house his 133rd wife Matilda of Tuscany who after defeating Henry IV used it as a bolt hole to escape the paparazzi of the time.
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LitterickLitterick Frets: 646
    The Daily Mail has a video of the incident, which took place in 2018.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11319
    mrkb said:
    Im more surprised hes wearing sunglasses, a pristine white shirt and jeans inside his house. Why isnt he in his "Comfies" like everyone else?
    He wears his clothes once and then just throws them in the bin, that's how rich he is.
    The same bin? Or is that never used more than once, too?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom