SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Denali CanSmart for BMW R1200 liquid cooled bikes

HaychHaych Frets: 5653
In case there's any interest here, I have brand new in box, never used and in completely new condition, one Denali CanSmart device suitable for BMW R1200 liquid cooled bikes.  It might also work with the R1250 bikes but I would advise that is checked and verified.

This is the result of a cock-up and I don't need it, will never use it so probably best to move it on.

It is essentially exactly the same as a Hex EZ Can but Denali have rebadged it, made it specific to their light pods and have bundled in a bunch of extra extension cables which you don't get with the EZ Can.

Can control a range of lights and accessories and fully integrates with the bike's existing electrics and switchgear so you don't need to splice wires together or fit extra buttons and switches to the handlebars.

£180 posted, assuming bank transfer or PPF&F to UK mainland addresses.

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom