SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

GSP Sale

GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2351
edited April 26 in Parts £ tFB Trader

Alder Body

Roasted maple flame neck

Rio Rosewood fingerboard 

JD 6105 frets

1st fret 22.5mm

12th fret 23.8mm

Total weight 5lb 9oz (body &neck)

Supplied with a full kit of hardware.

This guitar is classed as a B grade and there is a small chip out the back of the headstock.

£300 + £12 P&P.  SOLD

Swamp Ash body

Plain maple neck and fingerboard

JD 6105 frets

1st fret 22.4mm

12th fret 24.5mm

Total weight 4lb 14oz (body & neck)

This guitar is classed as a B grade there is a small crack in the bottom of the body, this has been repaired with glue being injected into the body. 

£300 + £12 P&P. SOLD

Swamp Ash body

Plain Maple neck  

Rosewood fingerboard

#154 frets (.100” x .050”)

1st 21mm

12th 22.7mm

Total weight 5lb 7oz (body & neck)

£300 + £12 P&P SOLD

LP

Mahogany body and neck, Cream binding on both.

Flame maple cap.

Rosewood fingerboard

Crown inlays (acrylic)

#154 frets (.100” x .050”)

1st 21.7mm

12th 23.8mm 

Total weight 5lb 7oz (body & neck)

There is no hardware with the guitar. 

£350 + £12 P&P

This is a B grade LP, as you can see there are some marks in the flame Maple cap, also the neck pickup route is slightly oversize although the pickup ring will cover it up as normal. This is one of my slim line LP's, its weight is 5lb 7oz.  I tried a new supplier of fingerboards with crown inlays, and to be honest they're not the best I've ever come across another reason why the guitar is classed as a B grade. I’m sure with a little bit of TLC this will still make an excellent guitar.

The hardware supplied with the TC’s is mainly Wilkinson, there are CTS pots with an orange drop capacitor. The hardware kit contains everything you need to build the guitar. There is no lacquer or colour with the kit. I would recommend Crimson guitars water base colours plus they clear oil finish to complete the guitar.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7897
    PM'd
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fastonebazfastonebaz Frets: 4112
    @Lebarque build Yr own LP
  • GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2351
    edited April 24 tFB Trader
    @Lebarque build Yr own LP
    Now all the difficult work is done they are quite easy to build, no harder than any other part caster. 

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/