SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

King of Tone, Duke of Tone, D&M Drive, Keeley Super AT Mod, Digitech Freqout, Wampler Terraform

AndySolAndySol Frets: 1
edited April 26 in FX £
Hi Folks,

I'm moving back to a channel switching amp and getting out of the pedal rabbit hole!! As such I'm moving these drives and a couple of others on.

If you use PayPal G&S, fees are included, but delivery is not included - I'm only posting in the UK  via Special delivery insured which will be about £9 on top of the price. Yoiu're welcome to make your way to North Lincs in the UK to collect and pay cash of course.

All have boxes except the Freqout, but it will be sent in a pedal sized box and packaged properly. 

Prices:

Freqout: £100
Duke of Tone: £100
King of Tone £550
Keeley Super AT Mod: £160
Keely D&M Drive: £170
Wampler Terraform: £220

No trades I'm afraid.

All are in excellent condition, some with some very minor scuffs on and most pedals, apart from the Super AT Mod have the obligatory velcro underneath.

Pictures are here:

If you need any more photos give me a shout.

Any questions give me a shout! :-)

Cheers .

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JGCJGC Frets: 157
    Andy is new here, but as a long time visitor myself with plenty of trades under my belt, I can vouch for him as I've recently pointed him in this direction.
  • AndySolAndySol Frets: 1
    JGC said:
    Andy is new here, but as a long time visitor myself with plenty of trades under my belt, I can vouch for him as I've recently pointed him in this direction.
    Thank you! :-) =)
    Bumptety bump!
    Bump - :-)
    Bump