SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Bose S1 Pro PA Speaker

joshjoshjoshjosh Frets: 10
edited 12:11AM in Misc £
I've used this around the house for a while for running UA amp pedals into (sounds great) and playing music through but I no longer have the UA pedals and I've just bought a record player so this isn't needed any more. Great bit of kit though.

Includes box and power cable. No battery or cover.

Would prefer collection / meet up somewhere ideally rather than posting this - message me and I'm sure we can work something out.. Any questions just shout!

£300 (PP F&F).

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• joshjoshjoshjosh Frets: 10
    Bump. Open to offers.
  • maltingsaudiomaltingsaudio Frets: 3137
    Dm sent
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
  • joshjoshjoshjosh Frets: 10
    Just to clarify - this is the version that doesn’t include a battery. It looks like most of the new ones for sale now include the battery, but that wasn’t the case when this was purchased a few years ago when batteries were scarce. 

Having looked at what the batteries sell for individually, I’ve dropped the price to £300 which I think is more in line with what a good used price should be. Come get it!