SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS JHS Angry Charlie and Analogman Beano Boost

dave5150dave5150 Frets: 27
edited April 27 in FX £
Two pedals for sale - both don't really fit what I'm doing or using at the moment so making some money to change amps because why stick with anything when you can obsess over what (other than practice...) will make you sound better, right?

Angry Charlie is the v3 and comes with everything pictured in the additional pics link. I think I gigged it once but no real signs of that.
Price is £130 but not idea is this is even the going rate!

Beano Boost has never been gigged, although there is some velcro on the bottom which stopped it falling off the studio board when being moved around.
There are some marks on the casing but it came like that - it's unfinished so I guess you get what you get!
Price is £210 but again I'm not sure if that is fair!
Ignore the fact that it's upside down. I can assure you it's a BEANO BOOST and not the less desirable TSOOB ONAEB

More photos here:

https://imgur.com/a/aOMRsM5

In terms of trade, the only thing I'm looking for is a Canvas tuner or a Mission Engineering expression pedal.
Prices include shipping or you can collect from just outside Banbury, Oxfordshire or in London during the week.
2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• theatreanchortheatreanchor Frets: 1476
    Can’t see a price. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dave5150dave5150 Frets: 27
    Can’t see a price. 
    Yep I hit post by accident before I'd even written anything so you probably didn't see very much at all!

All there now!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom