SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Tonex Pedal inc tons of captures £250 posted.

Moving on my latest Tonex pedal due to having just purchased a Friedman IR-D preamp pedal. 

The Tonex pedal is in great condition. It will be de-registered by me once a sale is agreed. New registration details will then be sent to the buyer via email. The Tonex software also transfers once the buyer registers the pedal. As well as the pedal and software the buyer will also have access to my vast library of captures. This include captures from the top vendors. Inc Amalagam, Big Hairy Profiles, Jason Sadites, Tone Junky, The Studio Rats plus a ton more. All styles of amps are covered in this library, I really don’t think you would need to purchase anything else.

The pedal comes in the original box with the power supply and USB cable.

£250 posted.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• champ222champ222 Frets: 35
    Hi, quite interested in this, as i'm looking to get rid of the amp etc, to create some space. 

How come you are moving it on? Have you had it since new? any issues with it?
    Where abouts are you located? roughly.

Thanks
  • kennedydream1980kennedydream1980 Frets: 1156
    champ222 said:
    Hi, quite interested in this, as i'm looking to get rid of the amp etc, to create some space. 

How come you are moving it on? Have you had it since new? any issues with it?
    Where abouts are you located? roughly.

Thanks
    I’ve just purchased a Friedman IR-D preamp pedal which is covering what the Tonex does. I’ve had it since new and it’s all working fine. I’m in Carlisle.
  • champ222champ222 Frets: 35
    I was looking at the friedman too among others. Tempted by the tonex one ar £180 but the bigger pedal does look easier to use.

I had thought i want something with just knobs on, rather than menus and option fatigue, but it might be good fun to play around with.

Ill do some youtubing later.

Cheers
  • kennedydream1980kennedydream1980 Frets: 1156
    Bump