SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For sale - olympus em1 mark iii £600 and OM system 40-150mm F4 pro £650

ThePrettyDamnedThePrettyDamned Frets: 7489
edited April 28 in Misc £
Selling these as they don't get the use they deserve. Also selling on another forum.

First up the camera. Good nick - full working order. Flipping brilliant, probably technically the best camera I've owned and the second most comfy to hold (my beloved G9, rest in peace, just pips it). Has all the excellent computational stuff like live ND and hand held hi res. Not boxed. It has some paintwork damaged but honestly, it's otherwise excellent. £600 posted. Comes with body cap and original leather finished strap, charger and battery which is still in good nick. 

The lens is also fantastic - I love this. It's tiny to pack away, super sharp wide open and super fast to focus. Had from new, fitted with a filter from new. It's basically still new - used a handful of times, but I haven't had much time for photography recently. I'll regret selling this I think. £650. Boxed and everything.

Or both for £1200. Or collect both from Cambridgeshire for £1125. I'm after a quick ish sale to free up funds for more camera gear! 

Questions or offers, let me know. Pics below. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments