NAD

What's Hot
ditchboyditchboy Frets: 303
I’ve been looking for a little practice amp to replace the PG Spark I sold on here a few weeks ago. Toyed with another THR, a DSL1, Nux of some description. Somebody local to me was selling a Blackstar Core ID 10 for £50 so thought I’d give it a try out. I’m pleasantly surprised, the clean channel isn’t bad at all. It has a tiny footprint which was important. Kicks out some decent sounds at low volumes and I won’t waste time tweaking settings etc. Just a plug in and play amp which is exactly what I was looking for. I’ll ignore the fact it was covered in dust and what looked to be the remnants of an egg sandwich on the back. It’s cleaned up nicely and fills a little gap. If it breaks at any point I’m not arsed due to the cost. 
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17672
    tFB Trader
    I used to have one and thought it was fairly decent for how cheap it was and significantly better than the Yamaha THR which is a lot more expensive.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ditchboyditchboy Frets: 303
    I used to have one and thought it was fairly decent for how cheap it was and significantly better than the Yamaha THR which is a lot more expensive.
    I’ve had a Fender mustang, a Marshall code, a thr and a PG. All decent in their own way but from memory the code was the worst. This is pretty good as you say relative to the price, I spent £50 yesterday in a fish shop ffs. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30318
    ditchboy said:
    I’ve had a Fender mustang, a Marshall code, a thr and a PG. All decent in their own way but from memory the code was the worst. This is pretty good as you say relative to the price, I spent £50 yesterday in a fish shop ffs. 

The price of caviar is extortionate these days!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom