SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn: GSP Fano RB6 alike, project with all bits.

What's Hot
TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3275
edited May 12 in Parts £
This one’s a little different. A previously finished GSP RB6 alike that I picked up, ordered all the gubbins, arranged with Rich @lamf68 to refinish and then never found a box big enough to post it (sorry Rich)! Life has then got in the way and it’s sat gathering dust the past six months. I haven’t the time or energy to sort it.

However, thanks to the baby Taylor, I do now have a box I can cut down to fit it all in. Please note, there are a few minor dings in the neck behind the headstock and obviously the thick layer of nitro on the body needs removing (started, didn’t finish). Cats whisker pickups included, Hosco trem, two bridges (note thimbles for mustang style are slightly loose, though refinish will sort), all wiring, knobs. In short, it’s a guitar ready to be assembled and body refinished, otherwise it’s all there. My loss is your gain. How does £325 posted sound?
Withdrawing this and revisiting it.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3275
    Wow tough market. Although, having had it out to photograph it has made me seriously consider keeping it. To keep or not to keep, that is the question. :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27697
    Wow tough market. Although, having had it out to photograph it has made me seriously consider keeping it. To keep or not to keep, that is the question. :)
    Well, at least you can't play it and then decide that it's too good to sell.

I've done that a few times.
    :(
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2533
    Let me know if you end up splitting it Jay as I'd be interested in the FB pickup ;)
    Let me know if you end up splitting it Jay as I'd be interested in the FB pickup ;)
    Will do James -current thought is let it go as one, or keep… we’ll see. :)
    Sunny Saturday bump.
    Final bump before I pull this and make it my half term (need a bloody break) treat to self. 
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8025
    Why does nitro on the body need removing?
    TheMarlin said:
    Why does nitro on the body need removing?
    It hadn’t taken well, lots of bubbly bits. 
    Oh go on then, another bump…