Sort of npd poly verbs

What's Hot
slackerslacker Frets: 2254
I got one of these last week.

What it is

It works on IR s of real spaces or devices. The room patches are a thing of beauty. There are sliders instead of knobs and control is limited to mix bass cut and smooch which is damping.

Sounds

There are a number of banks which all have similar types of reverb. So the religious building bank has various church spaces in it. I've been in a couple of them so that's cool. These sound very natural compared to my slo and context mki pedals. 

The 63 reverb is very good. 

One feature I have not used is making your own reverb by popping a balloon and recording it. You can overwrite the presets in one bank with your own. I ll come back to this. 

In use. 

The no knobs thing means that control is via touch buttons and sliders. Not only do they all light up but each bank has its own colour. Also the pedal remembers each setting within the patch. So if you increased the mix on a spring reverb but had a more subtle one for the Sainta lucia Basilica not only does the pedal remember changes the light show all settings.

The most pointless control is the on off footswitch. The other one changes banks but only scrolls through patch 1 on each bank. Just using patch 1 and making some changes to settings gives a lot of variation plus the 63 reverb is a 1.there is a midi option but at this point I feel the same way about it as popping balloons. 

The pedal is so easy to use the presets sound so good and a lot of them sound like playing in a Norman church that you just get on with playing you guitar. 

Now do I need another one for my acoustic?
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• slackerslacker Frets: 2254
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • InactiveXInactiveX Frets: 291
    Don’t follow influencers
    Watch the parking meters
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Thanks took me 4 attempts to load it badly.
  • chris-mountchris-mount Frets: 8
    I want this pedal more than Ive wanted a pedal for ages. 
    It is very good. I saw some demos and ordered one. Had to wait a long week for it to be back in stock.
    Good to hear. That’s not helping my GAS though
    Sorry
    @slacker Your original post was the push I need, mine arrived today.

Only had 10 mins with it but really impressed by the sounds. Think I might be selling my Slø as there's enough reverb on here to last me a lifetime (or until the next really cool reverb comes out).

Glad i could be of service.The slo does big washes of reverb and the presets share knobs settings. The poly verbs does a lot from surf to subtle to crazy. 

My favourite patch is st albans lady Chapel as a I was born in St albans b I did a couple of gigs in the Abbey in the 80s and c I recently visited the lady Chapel. It's also a very cool reverb. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom