SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Two Notes Torpedo Captor X 16 ohms

What's Hot
FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2442
edited May 8 in Amps £
Excellent condition, fully working with no issues. Comes with USB cable and power supply. 

£250 including postage from High Wycombe, paid via bank transfer or PayPal F&F. No offers or trades please. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• louis_LLMlouis_LLM Frets: 126
    Great price - GLWTS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2442
    Bump
    Bump!
  • 4on64on6 Frets: 87
    At the risk of sounding dumb, what happens if I use this with an 8 ohm speaker??? 
    I have 2 valve amps that both have 8 ohm speakers at the moment but have options for 16 ohms… so silent running is no problem… but what if I want to run the di out to FOH and use the amp as stage monitor ?? 
    Totally understand if you’re not sure… it’s kind of a complex q… just wondering if the manual has anything to say. 
  • RevolutionsRevolutions Frets: 245
    4on6 said:
    At the risk of sounding dumb, what happens if I use this with an 8 ohm speaker??? 
    I have 2 valve amps that both have 8 ohm speakers at the moment but have options for 16 ohms… so silent running is no problem… but what if I want to run the di out to FOH and use the amp as stage monitor ?? 
    Totally understand if you’re not sure… it’s kind of a complex q… just wondering if the manual has anything to say. 
    I presume the simple answer is speakers will be fed at 16ohms? So you might need to turn your amp up a little bit to match whatever ‘normal’ stage volume would be for you.
  • JonathangusJonathangus Frets: 4596
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

• 4on64on6 Frets: 87
    Thx. It seems it will see the captor x load with any attenuation but the speaker load at full power. (Logical I guess). 
    I think I’m best holding out for 8ohm. 
    Bump!