SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Victory Sheriff 25 1x12 Combo £1,000

PPPMATPPPMAT Frets: 25
For Sale is a Victory 25 1x12 Combo. This is the new one that pairs up plexi and modded 800 tones in one package. It was bought in January from Andertons and is mint and comes with its footswitch etc. the 1x12 is a celestion G12H Anniversary.

Its a fabulous amp - really one of the best I've ever had and nails the modded marshall sound in particular. Build quality is top notch I really do rate it as a great sound and cant fault it.

So why sell it you ask? Well, I am buying the head version of it and have just bought a 4x12 to go with it for that practical 'go anywhere' home practice setup  =) so I don't really need the combo aswell and I cant see me ever taking it out of the house.

I can trade it in against the head which I will do if no one wants it. I am going to take an enormous hit on it which I understand. I could convert it into a head but I just don't have time for the hassle and by the time I have paid for it it probably wouldn't work out any cheaper.

Bit of a long shot in a slow market but if anyone wants it at £1,000 they can have it but you would have to collect it from Nottingham. I'm not making any money on the trade in price but it does save me a 6 hour round trip. These are £2,000 new so a big saving for someone who does actually want one. 

If you message me I can send you any pics you like.

Cheers Matt
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RevMattRevMatt Frets: 846
    edited May 1
    Ummm, will be in touch if my G&L USA Strat sells 
  • PPPMATPPPMAT Frets: 25
    RevMatt said:
    Ummm, will be in touch if my G&L USA Strat sells 
    Cheers Matt - hope you are well prob getting on for 10 years since we last met!
  • RevMattRevMatt Frets: 846
    PPPMAT said:
    Cheers Matt - hope you are well prob getting on for 10 years since we last met!
    Yep, something like that! Doing ok thanks Mat
    Bump - now on ebay with link below. Offer still stands at £1,000 for a mint combo. 
    Victory Sheriff 25 Combo 1x12 Valve Guitar Amplifier Amp | eBay

• CarbonCopyCarbonCopy Frets: 237
    I'm quite interested in this, but it's the distance from Essex to collect that's the issue. I should be travelling up to Lincoln in a couple of weeks so if it's still available, I'll be in touch.
    I'm quite interested in this, but it's the distance from Essex to collect that's the issue. I should be travelling up to Lincoln in a couple of weeks so if it's still available, I'll be in touch.
    No probs - you are welcome to try it out on your way up North!