SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT/WTB: Speakers (Mostly Celestion and a WGS), looking for a nice pair for my plexi

ryanverbenaryanverbena Frets: 437
edited May 25 in Amps £
Will post photos up tonight, but just wanted to put this out there. Looking to trade or sell my speakers. All have only had light home use.

Sale value:
2 x 16ohm Celestion Anniversary G12h-30's £130 PAIR
2 x 16ohm Celestion Creamback G12H-75's £180 PAIR
1 x 16ohm Celestion Heritage Greenback G12M-20 (The broken in ones from the HW 1974x) £90
1 x 8ohm WGS 75w G12C (From a Two Rock Burnside) £80

Ideally would like collection in London, or a trade for a pair of speakers to try out with my Divided by 13 JJN 50/100 (running a 2061cx, needs to be at least 50w handling total). Cash your way for the right pair. For reference, I'm after something that will work for 60's/70's rock - I like Kossoff, Hendrix, Jimmy Page (I know they are all different, but that's the kind of music I listen to and play). 

I do have boxes, but haven't posted speakers before so buyer will have take the lead on that one. 

Still available - trade-wise looking for an Alnico Cream, or two.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom