SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Pedalboard flightcase plus general flight case

Gan_AinmGan_Ainm Frets: 13
edited May 4 in FX £
Pedalboard flight case by Swanflight.
Custom made about 15 years ago for use with my then band, but shortly after I went in a different direction and slimmed down my pedals, so has been in storage since.

Designed to have a piece of plywood fitted in the bottom (painted black), attached with screws through the holes in the base. Otherwise lined with 10mm foam. Enough height inside for a wah pedal and to have a second row of pedals raised on a second piece of ply. In pretty good condition, with a few light scratches and some light tarnishing on the catches and corners (see photo).

External: 71cm W x 34cm D x 13cm H
Internal: 69cm W x 32cm D x 9.5cm H
Weight 5.2kg

Also, general use flight case by Swanflight.
Great for leads, mics, etc. Again 15 years old but only used a couple of times for carrying CDs during house moves. Good condition (no tarnishing). Fully lined with 10mm foam - one small hole in the foam near one corner (I might have a small piece of the foam that could fill it).

External: 68cm W x 48cm D x 18cm H
Internal: 65cm W x 45cm D x 18cm H
Weight 6.7kg

According to the Swanflight website they would be over £200 each now!

£40 each or £70 for both. Would prefer collection (mid Devon) but could post for cost of postage.

Pedalboard case:

Case:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Gan_AinmGan_Ainm Frets: 13
    You know what these are great at protecting things from…
  • Gan_AinmGan_Ainm Frets: 13
    …bumps