SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: T-Rex ToneTrunk pedalboard & soft case - £25 shipped

TheBigDipperTheBigDipper Frets: 4816
edited May 7 in FX £
I'm moving on something that has been in my loft since 2015 or so. It's a T-Rex ToneTrunk pedalboard in decent condition, in a soft case that has seen better days. I've owned it from new, since 2009. 

The board is 68cm wide x 31cm deep. It's 6cm high from top to floor at the logo end and 3.5cm from top to floor at the players end. The velcro on top is fine and there are bits of velcro for cable management on the base (see pix). It's absolutely useable and in good condition with a slight amount of cosmetic damage to the paintwork. 

Because it's been protected by the soft case it comes in...  Which is not so good :-(. The handle has lost some padding (see pix) and the detachable carry strap has lost the adjuster mechanism - so I tied the straps instead and it works, but it doesn't look great. The padded lining of the case has ripped on one inside corner but the padding is till there. 

So, in summary, a fine pedalboard in a scruffy case. If you want to collect from Christchurch I'll knock £7.50 off for the shipping you won't be needing. 

The TC Ditto+ is shown for reference and not included! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments