SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

CANCEL - NOW SORTED - WTB Either Fender FR12 or FR10

jimkehoejimkehoe Frets: 210
edited May 13 in Amps £
As title.
MUST be silent and without the reported low level hiss of some early examples.
If you have one surplus to requirements please let me know.
TIA.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jimkehoejimkehoe Frets: 210
    Anyone ?
  • richierichie Frets: 84
    I can sell you a mint FR12, I tend to use my Bose s1 pro which is more portable and does a good job. Not sure about the hiss comment, I understood they all have a very small amount of background noise when on which does not increase with volume, I would not consider mine to have the hiss but you may disagree. The FR12 is not a recording device so its not really an issue. You’re welcome to try it
    richie said:
    I can sell you a mint FR12, I tend to use my Bose s1 pro which is more portable and does a good job. Not sure about the hiss comment, I understood they all have a very small amount of background noise when on which does not increase with volume, I would not consider mine to have the hiss but you may disagree. The FR12 is not a recording device so it’s not really an issue. You’re welcome to try it
    Hi Richie. Can you PM me please.
    Cancel - Sorted.