SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Duesenberg Starplayer Special - Catalina Blue, with Les Trem and Hard Case

What's Hot
penguinpaulpenguinpaul Frets: 45
edited May 6 in Guitars £
The time has come to sell my stunning Duesenberg, as I don't have as much time these days to play, so need to downsize the collection a bit!

It's a Starplayer Special in a metal flake Catalina blue - really stunning!
Plays superbly, and sounds beautiful. Has the adjustable coil split on the tone control to slowly fade between humbucker and single coil.

It's fitted with a Duesenberg Les Trem II, and the original stop tail bridge is also included in case you ever wanted to revert.

It also comes with a genuine Duesenberg hard case which still has its tags on!

The guitar was £1500 new, the Trem was £120, and the hard case £150, so total new price £1770.

I'm asking £1000 which I think is a great price, partially because of my location down in the South West! I really don't want to ship this.

Guitar is located in Cornwall (where I am during weekends), but I work during the week in Salisbury, or can meet anywhere along the A30/A303

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5837
    These guitars are brilliant. The only Duesey at the time with a bolt on neck and satin wood finish, so the only way to have one if you prefer your guitars in a more blue collar vibe. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • penguinpaulpenguinpaul Frets: 45
    dazzajl said:
    These guitars are brilliant. The only Duesey at the time with a bolt on neck and satin wood finish, so the only way to have one if you prefer your guitars in a more blue collar vibe. 
    Thanks, it really is a great guitar!
    I’ve always preferred bolt on myself, so this was the one for me. It has a good weight to it too though, so it does a bit of everything well. 
  • penguinpaulpenguinpaul Frets: 45
    Still available