SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Noiseless Telecaster/Strat pickups

SnazzyGeezerSnazzyGeezer Frets: 38
Looking for some noiseless pickups for a Nashville Tele project I have on the go.
There's no set in stone pickup configuration on the cards, so open to all styles of p/ups
Looking for Fender,Kinman,Dimarzio etc
They don't have to be in a set, individual pickups are fine,better in some ways,as then I can mix and match.
Anything out there ?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14575
    edited May 6
    I have a DiMarzio DP381 Fast Track T, black cover, black rails and - by the time you've tidied up the ends - 180mm of 4-conductor + shield output cable.

I have a spare DP186 Cruiser N stashed away but I suspect that it has been drilled out for direct-to-body mounting. Again, black rails. Cover could be any colour to merge with the pickguard.

Finally, I have a set of Fender N3 Noiseless Stratocaster pickups. I am reluctant to split the set. OTOH, I would let the trio go fairly cheaply. I will also consider pickup swaps.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • SnazzyGeezerSnazzyGeezer Frets: 38
    edited May 6

• jaymenonjaymenon Frets: 836
    I have a set of Kinman Hank Marvins...
  • johnswissjohnswiss Frets: 394
    I've got a couple of Fender noiseless strat pickups
  • SnazzyGeezerSnazzyGeezer Frets: 38
    @johnswiss sent you a pm