SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Hudson Motorcycle (Joe's Pedal Ltd Edition)

DodgeDodge Frets: 1461
edited May 30 in FX £
EDIT:  Apologies for pulling this, I had massive pangs of regret as I'm unlikely to find another one - but the higher gain sounds that this does better than the Sidecar aren't really sound I use - do it's definitely for sale this time.  Honest.  No really,

HUDSON MOTORCYCLE

I vaguely recall Joe saying he only got 10 in this colour (and I think there were only 10 in the original green batch) but don't quote me on that.  Either way, they're a very ltd edition and I don't know if they'll be any more made.

It's a similar circuit to the Sidecar, but with bigger bass, more saturation and a transformer at the end of the circuit like Broadcast.  The clipping is a bit harder than the Sidecar when wound up and it stays 'together' more.

100% mint with the addition of velcro (the rubber feet are included).  It went on my home studio board and hasn't left the house.

£189 shipped (assuming PPG / Bank transfer)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DodgeDodge Frets: 1461
    A little nudge.
    edited May 23
    Another little nudge.
    edited May 23