But wait! There's more!

What's Hot
Vin'sdadVin'sdad Frets: 4
My kid was supposed to keep the stage warm by playing to a backing track, but he convinced the band, The Tongues of Fire, to play with him. They did a few songs. Here's Soul Sacrifice by Santana:

Enjoy!
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BillDLBillDL Frets: 7474
    It takes a lot of guts to be out there playing a lengthy solo piece like that.  There's no hiding and if you fluff a few notes you just need to recover and keep going.  He did really well because it's not easy getting into the groove of Santana style songs and sustaining that feel.  I really hope he has a great future in music. He's in the right place and I don't think there's any shortage of bands and venues around there.  Vinnie Lee is already a great stage name.  I think Tim Pierce should invite him up to his place and make a video with him.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KurtisKurtis Frets: 746
    Cool dude!! 
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4220
    Omg that’s so freaking awesome ,well done  he has a lovely musical future ahead of him 
      What fun that must have been , the band were diggin playin too . Fantastic
  • Vin'sdadVin'sdad Frets: 4
    And then he played this:

• thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9915
    What a super hero kid you have, he's excellent technically but also in terms of his presence and communicating with the band (especially as it sounds like he only just met them!). You're very rightly a proud dad!

On a side note that mirror on the bass drum is also brilliant
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic