SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Suhr Classic Antique - both SSS and HSS scratchplates - Ocean Turquoise Metallic

What's Hot
EpsilonEpsilon Frets: 639
I am almost certainly going to regret this, but here we go.

Up for sale (possibly trade) is an exceptionally nice Suhr Classic Antique, in limited edition nitro Ocean Turquoise Metallic finish. Comes with a proper G&G hard case (on the factory order sheet as an upgrade). Beautiful checking on the nitro.

I purchased this from this very forum in 2020. It was an HSS then. At frankly outrageous expense I ordered an official Suhr SSS scratchplate and matched the neck and middle pickups with a new Suhr ML Standard single coil bridge pickup. I still have the HSS guard and humbucker, which will be included. Nice to have the option of changing between SSS and HSS on the same guitar.

I can find about three marks that were not part of the original ageing job, which are all very minor and pictured.

Neck is quite chunky without being obnoxious. Stainless steel frets and the usual Suhr workmanship make this a joy to play.

Based in London but travel up to North Yorkshire frequently.

Might consider trades for something 335 flavoured. Otherwise after cash sale of £2,500.

Plenty of high res pics here: https://imgur.com/a/6b4xdd8

Some pics of it in HSS form here: https://imgur.com/a/geClxe8
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jamesguitarjamesguitar Frets: 153
    Nice colour! Suhr classic guitars are some of the best strat type guitars out there at the moment.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • EpsilonEpsilon Frets: 639
    Had a very nice 335 offered in trade, which is likely to be going ahead if we can arrange a meet up. In the meantime, still open to cash offers.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump.
    Bank Holiday bump.