Can you buy bootleg CD’s in London ? Factory pressings ,nice ones

What's Hot
hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4223
I like factory pressing bootlegs , a shop in Japan I used to buy from has closed 
  They’re usually live recordings or outtakes demos etc . I know you can get them on YouTube and mp3 but I like collecting stuff . I guess it’s only record fairs now , I remember that was a place in the 90s 
I’ve bought vinyl guns n roses ones in record shops,eBay etc  . Don’t see many stones ones though 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 12118
    Given what you CAN buy in London, I'd be amazed if there is anything you CAN'T

Camden market?
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4223

Camden market?
    Thanks  for that  I know where that is and it also sells other cool stuff so that’s fantastic ,thanks very much Darthed 
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 12118

Camden market?
    Thanks  for that  I know where that is and it also sells other cool stuff so that’s fantastic ,thanks very much Darthed 
    It's always worth a visit Mrs Ed loves it.
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
  • gavin_axecastergavin_axecaster Frets: 527
    tFB Trader
    That's where I used to get mine in the early/mid 90s. No idea if it's the same these days.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10758
    There are / were some shops behind Hills Place, off Oxford Street. You walk down Hills Place, bear left / straight on, wiggle down the various streets, there used to be 4 or 5. 
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • ShrewsShrews Frets: 3108