SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn Fender Classic Player 60s Strat 2007 in sonic blue - £600

What's Hot
mankytommankytom Frets: 283
edited May 21 in Guitars £
A mate has asked me to list this for him… it’s a really nice strat - I’ve been telling him not to sell it, but he’s got more guitars than space and it’s this one is up because he’s got another (CS) strat..

Here’s what he says…

Fender Classic Player 60’s Stratocaster Custom Shop Designed Sonic Blue 2007 from the first run of these guitars - , excellent condition (been owned by me since it was bought new), one tiny indent and one small scratch (barely visible) as shown in the pictures. Otherwise excellent condition for a 17 year old guitar. 

The specs on these guitars are: Designed by Fender Custom Shop Master Builder, Greg Fessler, the '60s Stratocaster guitar features an alder body, C-shaped maple neck with 12"-radius rosewood fingerboard and 21 medium jumbo frets, '69 Strat pickups, custom two-point vintage-style tremolo, and aged knobs and switch tip.

Selling because have reached the “one in, one out” stage and it’s not getting played anywhere near as much as it should.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• tony99tony99 Frets: 7193
    I have one of these, it's superb!
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • mankytommankytom Frets: 283
    I’ve told him to keep it.. I think it’s something he will regret selling
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1334
    Are the pick ups AY signed ? I know the 2006 models were but think sometime in 2007 it stopped .
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mankytommankytom Frets: 283
    I don’t know mark.. he has I think seen sense though and is planning to keep it 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1334
    mankytom said:
    I don’t know mark.. he has I think seen sense though and is planning to keep it 
    No problem  =)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom