NGD x2

What's Hot
mrleon83mrleon83 Frets: 208
Bit of a guitar safari yesterday, I found a Eastman for a nice price, I'd been eyeing up a Fender CP Strat beforehand (that needed some work) they were within 15 mins of each other so I sorted a deal out on the CP Strat and off I went..

First up, I I picked up the Strat, it had been 'customised' so I've cleaned it up and put it back to standard, does what a strat needs to do, might need a pro to take a look at the setup but overall pretty happy .

From there I went off to collect the Eastman, I've only played it through Toontrack Ezmix but so far so good, might switch the pickups (SD 59's in there at the mo) for something more vintage, but happy with this one too, very lightweight , subtle but nice flame, still getting used to that lower horn.. so this is where I'm currently at LP wise, the Murphy Lab Heavy relic still calls but that would have to wait anyway..

0reaction image LOL 9reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3324
    mrleon83 said:

From there I went off to collect the Eastman, I've only played it through Toontrack Ezmix but so far so good, might switch the pickups (SD 59's in there at the mo) for something more vintage, but happy with this one too, very lightweight , subtle but nice flame, still getting used to that lower horn.. so this is where I'm currently at LP wise, the Murphy Lab Heavy relic still calls but that would have to wait anyway..

Nice score on the Eastman, for a second I thought it might be my old one (grain across the flame looked familiar, but don’t think it is. Highly recommend Fletcher Elysiums (go low wind) for something authentically paf.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12483
    Took me a while to figure out what was going on with the top horn on the Strat. Thought it had a massive hole through it! 
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mrleon83mrleon83 Frets: 208
    Yeah , need to work on my photography skills :-) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3955
    Eastmans kick arse. I love my SB55. The SB59 looks awesome, well played.

• wibblewibble Frets: 1112
    mrleon83 said:
    Yeah , need to work on my photography skills :-) 

At first I thought that's a weird relic job.

Then I thought is that guitar stolen cos it looks fenced! ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mrleon83mrleon83 Frets: 208
    Deadman said:
    Eastmans kick arse. I love my SB55. The SB59 looks awesome, well played.

Yeah I’m really impressed, great feel, resonance and tone… I can see more of them on the horizon :-) 
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2911
    Very nice.