SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Jan Ray (low sn) | BJFE HBD + AMWM | Effectrode Tube Drive | KING of TONE MK4 + More!

Norlin4lifeNorlin4life Frets: 315
edited May 27 in FX £
Lots of great rare pedals up for sale here as I need to raise some cash for a new purchase. All prices include insured Special Delivery and I will be away from the 5th of June until the 12th (although still checking messages). No trades please but feel free to make offers.

ALL PEDAL IMAGES HERE here: https://imgur.com/a/pedals-galore-PSUcCEh
Please contact me if you want specific images

Jan Ray
Serial: 2577
Original box with all paperwork

Low serial (under 3000) Jan Ray's fetch a significant premium (apparently due to the slightly different circuit with a bump in the low mids). Sold listings seem to indicate between 600-800 gbp. Condition is excellent bar a few age related marks to the lacquer on the brass surface. 

Price: 500 GBP

BJFE Honey Bee Deluxe (4 knob)
Serial: 33
Boxed in as new condition

An extremely rare pedal from one of the most revered makers around. Not to be confused with the 5 knob current version. These are highly collectable and it has the 'Handmade in Sweden' text on the inner casing with serial #33 under the battery compartment (forgot to photograph this but happy to do so!).

Price: 750 GBP

BJFE Aqua Marine Wonder Machine (earlier version with white text not 5K gold text)
MG805 or 05 (hard to tell from writing)
Original Box in as new condition. 

Becoming more expensive and collectable by the day it seems. Last one sold on ebay for over 1000 GBP

Price 750 GBP

King of Tone 2008
V. Good Condition but not boxed

Needs no introduction and has a ridiculous wait of several years now. Currently listings all in the 7-800 price range

Price 600 GBP

Effectrode Tube Drive
Excellent condition - Boxed with all original documents and accessories
Comes with NOS Mullard tubes

One of the coolest drive pedals around. Simply swap out the valves to get the tone you desire. I'm including several NOS valves including Mullard 8136's and E1800CC's (others I cant remember). About 250-300 worth of valves included. 

Price 300 GBP

JHS Bonsai
As New - Boxed

One Tubedriver to rule them all... All the tubedriver circuits under one roof. What's not to like!

Price 150 GBP

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments