SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Taylor K14 CE Builder's Edition | Taylor 412 CE (new version)

Norlin4lifeNorlin4life Frets: 315
edited May 25 in Acoustics £
A couple of beautiful Taylors on the chopping block 

I've been through god knows how many acoustics over the years and I always seem to end up gravitating to Taylor. Probably because the necks and playability are geared heavily towards electric players. These two sound incredible and are both very different animals.

PLEASE EXCUSE THE WASHED OUT PICS. Taken with an iphone in the wonderful British summertime (lol) and Apple decided computer says no to any contrast... They look WAY better in real life.

Collection from Shrewsbury, Shropshire or insured delivery available for about 50 quid.

K14 CE Builder's Edition - 3000 GBP

Figured Koa, premium Sitka and all the trimmings... Feels like your playing a perfectly set up electric with a low action and a compound cutaway. The Koa is especially flamed on the sides and has a beautiful glow to it. Sounds massive, crisp and clear. One of the finest acoustics I've ever heard/played. Jet black ebony all around which Taylor reserve for the top shelf stuff. Condition is excellent with only a miniscule mark on the neck that isn't showing up on the camera. Close to mint and the silent satin finish is still perfect. VERY little play time. These cost about 5 grand new so save a few pennies here. INFINATELY more playable than any of the Martins or Gibson's I've ever owned and a sound like no other. Comes with the original Taylor hard case and all paperwork.

Taster pic below and more pics here: https://imgur.com/a/k14-ce-be-ou8wqMd

412 CE in Sunburst - 1900 GBP
This is the version new in 2023 when it was bought new. Still in un-played condition and completely mint. Being a smaller short scale Taylor its an absolute finger picking cannon. Stunning rosewood and a flawless execution. Action is low and buttery smooth. Jet black ebony on the fretboard which is unusual for the 400 series. Easy on the fingers AND ears. Comes in original hard case with all paperwork. Currently 2500 quid from the box shifters and this is as new.

Taster pic below and more pics here: https://imgur.com/a/taylor-50CiNO1

Any questions at all please don't be shy!!
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments