SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT: Fender Blues Jr III - looking for a more interesting, Fenderish, amp

NPPNPP Frets: 236
Up for trade is my Blues jr Mk III. Immaculate condition, home use only, unmodified, bought new in 2010. 

I am looking for amps with a Fendery flavour, whether it's Tweed, Brown or Blackface. Obviously I would add cash to make the trade work. Ideally within easy driving distance of Sheffield to avoid courier fees. 

I'm not desperate to get rid, just would like to explore something else so offers like '150 cash for a quick sale mate' will not be considered. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• NPPNPP Frets: 236
    cautious bump ...

still interested in trading this plus cash for a better amp and too lazy to just put this one up for sale though I would let it go for 300 ono. 

• Pm'd

previously 'retsacotarts' on music radar forum
    edited February 2015
    Pm received and replied, and here are some pics:

You can see that the speaker cable is non-standard; I lengthened it in order to be able to use the speaker with a 5w head. This is the only other amplifying device I have; I can honestly say that I never attempted to play a 100w Marshall head through this cab!