Any Man fans?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• exocetexocet Frets: 1962
    boogieman said:
    Moe_Zambeek;404425" said:
    Rumour is that the Son of Man drummer is in line for Phil Rudds job in ac/dc...
    Yup, apparently he's in the video for their single, so the rumours may well be true.
    Bob Richards? His main band is Buck & Evans. He was in the video for Rock or Bust when Rudd was embroiled in "issues". If I recall, Bob is mates with one of the AC/DC road crew, that's how he got that gig. He's a fine drummer (He's actually an old School friend of a mate of mine) but I don't think he's in line for any AC/DC gigs. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12389
    JezWynd said:
    One of my faves, live from Roundhouse -

That album was the first time I’d heard of Man and that Roundhouse version of Spunk Rock is still my favourite track of theirs. Apparently it was trimmed down a fair bit to fit one side of the album, quite a lot was lost at the beginning. I wonder what we’ve missed... it’s epic enough as it is but I’d love to hear the complete thing. 
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6394
    necrobumping this thread and calling @boogieman @Philly_Q @Neckwringer @Moe_Zambeek @scrumhalf @welshboyo and @Jalapeno for the sake of sharing some epic 8 minute Man 

Cheers !

Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • @jamesoliver1234 knows a thing or two about this band...