SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Les Paul Custom Black Beauty 3 PUP Burny

What's Hot
I have an early 80s Burny Les Paul Custom Black Beauty, it is their 1957 Black Beauty Reissue. 
It's in good condition for its age, and most importantly it sounds great both acoustic and plugged in. This is a true reissue so no maple tap, pure quality mahogany that just rings out. It's all original with original hard case. The 80s Burny's are regarded as the best Les Paul Customs made in Japan in that decade for the price vs spec ratio. This one is rewired with 3 Volume knobs and 2 Master Tone control so the middle pickup can be blended into any position, or used by itself. This guitar also comes with bumble bee capacitor

Looking for 800 but am open to offers. I was going to put a gold bigsby on it, but didn't so can add that to the sale for an optional extra. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Is that rosewood or ebony fingerboard? :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hydra19Hydra19 Frets: 329
    it is a rosewood fingerboard stained ebony. None of the Burny's have ebony fretboards, but it is very dark. 
  • LewLew Frets: 1657
    don't want don't need it don't want don't need it don't want don't need it don't want don't need it don't want don't need it don't want don't need it don't want don't need it don't want don't need it don't want don't need it don't want don't need it don't want don't need it
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump, anyone interested for 700? 3 pickup model all mahogany from the 80s
    650 final price reduction if anyone fancies a great Les Paul
    Bump down to 600 now, I have too many guitars and need someone to take this off my hands so I can play the other ones, it has that mahogany magic
  • streethawkstreethawk Frets: 1631
    Tres cool. 

Nice price bracket too if you can't push to a les paul standard or trad. Surely must go.
    I'm losing money on this, but need to let some guitars go as I can't play so many of them, and I already have 2 other Les Pauls. I also have a gold aged Bigsby for it, but have not installed it. 

Have a listen to what it sounds like with all 3 humbuckers on:

• derekisericderekiseric Frets: 12
    Sold?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14553
    Over two years on? I sincerely hope so.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • derekisericderekiseric Frets: 12
    Hydra19 said:
    650 final price reduction if anyone fancies a great Les Paul
    Where are you based? Is it still up for sale?