Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

guitar items you are looking forward to getting?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• EdGripEdGrip Frets: 736
    I got an email yesterday to say that the Barefaced cab I ordered at the start of the summer is ready to send out. I am excited. So what if I haven't got a (completed) bass guitar, or a bass amplifier - those things will happen! I've got a Barefaced cab, which is a pleasing thought! (And I can plug my Princeton reverb into it to see what happens, which will be fun.)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Are you sticking with the light back? That'd be sweet. Fretboard looks great.
    Nah, I think it's going to be a little f*cked up. I've left that up to Jaden :)
    <space for hire>
  • A_T_WA_T_W Frets: 66
    I've got a Swart Space Atomic Jr on the way in the new year, so that counts I guess? :P Need to try out a few more fuzzes to see which ones really work best for me, along with a few other goodies like delay or vibrato. And need to finally finishing modding my JM with a Staytrem bridge and some Mojo pups.

That'll do me for the first half of the year, I hope ...
  • GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4040
    I've just ordered a string winder, having lost my last one years ago.

I'm quite looking forward to easier restringing!
    And if you haven't got a block to support the neck... get one/ make one!  Stringing is so much easier with the guitar on a bench / table/ kitchen top.  It took me over 20 years to work that out.
  • speshul91speshul91 Frets: 1397
    Waiting for that special day next week I can start building the v seeing as my wudtone is here for it
  • LodiousLodious Frets: 1947
    Bad Cat Black Cat...I don't think I've ever waited so long to buy something guitar related :-)
  • 10thumbs10thumbs Frets: 427
    Been gassing for a S/H  LP Junior for a couple of months now , they seem to be thin on the ground though , just hope I don`t blow the cash on something stupid while I`m waiting.
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    Ordering some Oil City/ASL pickups.

The Flying V is getting mini-humbuckered, so that'll be ace.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30301
    New set of strings. Failing that, one of those Swart attenuators, Night Lite?