SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Gibson ES345 or ES355 1960s

If anyone has a 60s es345 or 355 they want to flog pm me, want to buy back the guitar i should never have sold ! Cherry preferred sunburst is fine too, not bothered if its all original or not

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• matt1973matt1973 Frets: 386
    I'm sure Shugz had something for sale along these lines. It was on facebook though and my not be on here. Could be worth a PM?
  • leerockerleerocker Frets: 607
    edited December 2014
    i think that 62 es345 has gone just seen on facebook, good price too. if i had seen that last week i would have had it in a heartbeat!
  • shugzshugz Frets: 768
    Thanks guys. I did indeed but it's sadly gone. It was (and is) a lovely guitar.

I know its not what you are after Leerocker but have an almost mint '72 cherry 335 I may be readying for sale soon. No problem if its not of interest but just letting you know.

Cheers
    Hugh

www.proudhoney.com

• BarneyBarney Frets: 616
    shugz;449346" said:
    Thanks guys. I did indeed but it's sadly gone. It was (and is) a lovely guitar.

I know its not what you are after Leerocker but have an almost mint '72 cherry 335 I may be readying for sale soon. No problem if its not of interest but just letting you know.

Cheers
    Hugh
    I could be looking for a 335 in the new year :)
  • shugzshugz Frets: 768
    edited December 2014
    Sure, by all means give me a shout.

Cheers
    Hugh

www.proudhoney.com