Is Jam Track Central worth the money?

What's Hot
hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
Has anyone here used Jam Track Central? Is it worth spending a tenner on a pack?

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Go on the free page and get those, it'll give you a feel for what you'd be getting in a proper pack.

It's quite sparse, really, tabs for solos but there isn't much on why things work well and why certain chords are where they are - but then, it's jam tracks, not theory track central.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • There's also jampot jam tracks which I think are a bit cheaper .
  • hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
    Thanks guys, I've had a look at the free stuff and I might well spring for a pack. I really fancy the first Rabea one, the preview on youtube sounds great.

• I have some of the packages and they are good. I wouldn't sign up to the site though. You're better off buying the individual packages IMO.
  • hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
    edited December 2014
    Sweet, thanks for that. To be fair I don't think I'd be able to learn them quickly enough to get my money's worth every month! :)

There's just one pack that I want, it's this one. I'm not exactly a Dorje fan, but I do like Rabea's playing and the licks on the preview are killer. He doesn't half look surprised in the background photo though :D