SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted White Jazzmaster Witch Hat Knobs

What's Hot
Just realised after about 9 months that I have Strat knobs on my MJT '65 Jazzmaster

Now my OCDs mean it's completely unplayable

Anyone got anything vintage correct before I throw the guitar away because of this shameful faux pas
2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Did I mention how much I love the strat knobs on my '65 MJT JAzzmaster?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    edited December 2014
    Keep an eye out on Ebay. I got a pair from the US for under 20 quid recently (inc postage). 

And I'm the one who always said 'I'm not bothered what they look like as long as they play well'!
  • Anyone
  • dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    EBay. 20 quid plus postage atm
  • TravisthedogTravisthedog Frets: 1848
    edited December 2014
    @dogload Linky? I can never find em'