Es 175 for chrimbo?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• RickydRickyd Frets: 149
    bandmaster188;30223" said:
    Well taking a look under the tree it's quite clear to see that I won't be getting a 175 for Christmas nor a new drive pedal or even a feckin plectrum. When will she realise that I don't need new clothes nor a novelty bottle opener or even a new watch. I just want something guitar related, be it a packet of strings even if they are packed in pairs, a new guitar lead, always handy, a new pickup, a new strap, a new gig bag or a feckin 175. It would just be nice if she would acknowledge my chosen hobby, just once, please.

Sorry, rant over, merry Christmas forum folk, have a good one, but please don't tell me about all the nice geetar stuff you've received cos I don't wanna know. Happy new year too!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RickydRickyd Frets: 149
    Feck me I got the bottle opener too! Merry Christmas everyone.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TinLipTinLip Frets: 368
    p90fool said:
    I have a dream missus and consider myself very lucky, but she never buys me anything guitar related for fear of getting it wrong.

If you have to listen to someone rant about their incredibly strong likes and dislikes on their chosen obsession all year round it makes it very difficult to chose a present for them - it feels safer to avoid the subject.

It may be just that, so give her a break, although it's possible she just hates you :)

Merry Christmas anyway!
    Yeah I got this too. Fair enough though, I am (we all are?) quite ...erm...specific about our gear.

• usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    My wife and daughter reckon I'm really hard to buy for.. I beg to differ. I think they avoid gear, for fear of getting it wrong.
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• BabonesBabones Frets: 1206
    bandmaster188;455898" said:
    thisisguitar;455887" said:I wish I could go back to xmas 2012… my ex bought me a Gibson CS R8 :-) Best present ever.

And she's your ex???
    He wanted the Billy Gibbons pinstripe.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • @Babones - Exactly… fucking stingey
  • Amazon wishlist...