SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: PRICE DROP Surch Guitars Sigma VII Custom Made 7 String PX Les Paul, PRS, Budda WHY ?

dts67dts67 Frets: 195
edited January 2015 in Guitars £
Here's the story. Having been playing a lot of drop tuning stuff I thought I'd take the plunge and get a good quality 7 string guitar. As interesting as it is, its not for me and for the limited use it gets it would be better served with someone who can do it justice. Its in perfect condition with a Gator Hard case and Schaller Strap locks. It also includes two new sets of strings (10-60 gauge).

Sutch Guitars are UK made in Nottingham and are excellent quality. Take a look at the website and also some of the testimonials;

Also there is a video on the website of a Sigma VII which I'm pretty sure is the one I have for sale. Full Specs can be seen below.

I'mm looking for £695 but will also consider interesting trades (I will add some cash for the right deal). PRS US Singlecuts, SC250, Custom 24, Les Paul Standard or Classic (60's Neck) etc....try me !

Located near Oxford but may travel for the right deal. More pictures on request.

imageimageimage
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments