Another which home amp thread

What's Hot
mark_jwedgemark_jwedge Frets: 318
edited December 2014 in Amps
I know the 'which home amp' thread comes up a lot but I have some specific requirements so thought I would post. I'm after an amp specifically for home use only where volume is an issue so needs to excel at low volume. It needs to be small and most importantly it needs to take pedals well, specifically fuzz pedals as I use a big muff, tone bender and fuzz face style pedals for the vast majority of my home playing. Got very little budget and don't mind going second hand.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MattGMattG Frets: 170
    Peavey nanovalve tiny, cheap, quiet, moddable and they sound great!
  • That could be just the ticket, great price too! Any one else got any experience with this amp?
  • get a Hiwatt DR103 with 2 4x12 cabs. When its not in use lay it all flat and slap a mattress on it and you have a bed ;-)
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom