re-listening to an old favourite: Nuno Schizophonic

What's Hot
darcymdarcym Frets: 1303

After I finally found an N4 Padauk and a Friedman amp, I've been dipping my toe back into the rock water for a paddle, and found myself listening to this old album.

It's a lot more laid back than Extreme and a lot less showy playing wise, but it's a superb album with some great songs, a few "ok" ones too. Nuno plays everything on the album, and I do mean everything and really shows what he can do as a musician.

you can find it cheap, give it a listen, I forgot how much I enjoyed it.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Yup. Have a wis.

Population 1's pretty good too, but my favourite is definitely Furnished Souls For Rent.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I concur, this album is played all the time in my car! I love the solo to Crave, one of Nuno's simplest and best.
    I'm just a Maserati in a world of Kias.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1303
    I concur, this album is played all the time in my car! I love the solo to Crave, one of Nuno's simplest and best.
    one of my favourites too, non-standard tone for him too
  • He was going through his "I'm not a guitar hero" phase. Well guess what, we are all talking about the solos anyway!

After being a big Extreme fan, I somehow missed all these Nuno albums at the time they came out, so I discovered them all at once in one big treasure trove. :)
    I'm just a Maserati in a world of Kias.
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    edited January 2015
    I've never heard it but I'm a massive fan of his playing in general, so I'll have to go and find it.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."