stands

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    Gassage;471564" said:
    Sassafras said:

Wall hangers for home use. Real space savers. No risk of knocking your pride and joy over.

I avoid wall hangers like the plague. If you've cental heating nearby and hang your guitars for long periods expect a lot of set up and fret repairs. I did this and found out the hard way when I had to have my Cunetto refretted due to long term hanging.  Builders may disagree, but Charlie Chandler saw the guitar and it was the first question he asked...
    I think maybe the radiator maybe the issue there rather than the wall hangers :D

Aren't 90% of guitars displayed on wall hangers in almost every guitar shop in the world.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30916
    underdog said:
    Gassage;471564" said:
    Sassafras said:

Wall hangers for home use. Real space savers. No risk of knocking your pride and joy over.

I avoid wall hangers like the plague. If you've cental heating nearby and hang your guitars for long periods expect a lot of set up and fret repairs. I did this and found out the hard way when I had to have my Cunetto refretted due to long term hanging.  Builders may disagree, but Charlie Chandler saw the guitar and it was the first question he asked...
    I think maybe the radiator maybe the issue there rather than the wall hangers :D

Aren't 90% of guitars displayed on wall hangers in almost every guitar shop in the world.

One other factor- crazy, crazy flame in a maple neck. Always a recipe for disaster. I think a combo of all 3 factors.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom