My new album! James Deane & 11:57

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• jimmyguitarjimmyguitar Frets: 2473
    Sounds great, vocals are spot on brilliant however as others have said all the instuments need a bit more balls to them but sounds great anyway.

Cheers man, I know what you mean but I think that would change the vibe of the album... I like its old school vibe, very Mayall, jazz players playing rock! There are plenty of 'rock' blues albums, I purposefully made this album more relaxed and 'loose' in the rock department.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sounds great, vocals are spot on brilliant however as others have said all the instuments need a bit more balls to them but sounds great anyway.

Cheers man, I know what you mean but I think that would change the vibe of the album... I like its old school vibe, very Mayall, jazz players playing rock! There are plenty of 'rock' blues albums, I purposefully made this album more relaxed and 'loose' in the rock department.
    I listened to the whole thing whilst having a shower earlier and I enjoyed it muchly
    :P
    Old Is Gold
  • xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    Good god, I thought Jack Bruce died!, you should be very proud of this album, the Production is spot on.
    mrchi said:
    Good god, I thought Jack Bruce died!, you should be very proud of this album, the Production is spot on.

Thanks! High praise indeed, love Mr Bruce's music. I'm shooting a 'live in the studio' video session tomorrow, I'll put it up here when it's ready :)
  • JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1622
    congrats mate. not really my bag musically but it's brilliantly done and you have a great voice

• ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2026
    Really good stuff - love the guitar and your vocals are great. Agree with ICBM about the bass and drums - but it's a minor criticism really. 

Well done, keep it up!

>:D<
  • Moe_ZambeekMoe_Zambeek Frets: 3423
    Good stuff -vox do have a hint of Jack Bruce, and a bit of Clapton meets Stevie Winwood.
  • thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4437
    It's mixed and mastered and I'm not going to spend any more money on it so it's done! 

I hear you on that point...!!
  • ForgeForge Frets: 431
    Great stuff, loved the album and videos.
  • monofinmonofin Frets: 1118
    Watched the video. Will buy the album when I'm at a pc

monofin;619453" said:
    Watched the video. Will buy the album when I'm at a pc

Thanks mate, much appreciated! Thanks to everyone for your kind words.

• fnptfnpt Frets: 746
    I really like this, its really up my street. Nice guitar tones, nice riffs, superb singing. Congrats.
    ____
    "You don't know what you've got till the whole thing's gone. The days are dark and the road is long."