Springsteen

In anticipation of my home build "Born To Run" tele, (I get the kit for my birthday in April) I've been enjoying watching various videos of The Boss. 
I found this one... Good show, but I can't decide on Tom Morello's presence- is this cool? Or a bit of a waste of a hugely innovative guitarist? He seems to be having fun, so fair play to him!
Feel free to post more videos of Bruce to feed my addiction. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6406
    Has he had a face lift :/
    :-O
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    After Danny and Clarence passing it's obvious that their time is short, so the recent tours have been utterly wonderful, band and crowd as one (like all great shows should be).

Nils has always been criminally underused, one or two big solos a show, but that's how Bruce uses his line-up, they do what they're called up to do.

I've seen Tom guesting with them, but not for the full show, but the footage I've seen looks great. It's been such a massive band on the last two tours with the horns and all. Tom really helped give Bruce a new muse to work with.

Anyway great recent moments:

I was at this show, and that solo from Jake had me (and everyone in the pit around me) in tears. 

And the opening number from Hyde Park a couple of years ago....shivers down the spine for this.

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    I wasn't at the Leeds show on the last tour, but they got such a great set, with these two rarely played gems. I was online watching the setlist come in really regretting not going to that show as well.

• RockerRocker Frets: 5009
    The Boss was (as was Mrs Rocker and I) at the Dublin Horse Show watching his daughter win one of the big events there. Awesome. And not a guitar in sight.....
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum