NAD - Blackstar ID60TVP

http://tinypic.com/r/mta45i/8

New amp arrived today, just had a play on it and it sounds absolutely incredible! So many effects, so loud, so big!
Courier was really quick and the amps in perfect condition, really couldn't be more chuffed :)
Really awesome first amp, along with first guitar being an 8 string, I think I'm already to become a shread demon! Can't wait!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 618
    Great pic...glad you are happy. You got the ID 60 ? I have the 30 and that is knockout... you will deafen the whole street when you crank that. It's hard not to keep the TVP dwitched on all the time
    That is one hell of a 'starter pack' ....tell Jonny you gonna blow him right off the stage LOL

How you finding the 8 string ? 6 is intimidating enough for me

Cheers
    Barry
  • Absolutely loving the power of this tho g.
    I'm loving 8 strings too, really confusingat first, but as I'm getting used to it its so much easier. Plus I can play what I love, and the easier stuff as well!
    @bazxkr
  • cbilly22cbilly22 Frets: 361
    http://tinypic.com/r/mta45i/8

New amp arrived today, just had a play on it and it sounds absolutely incredible! So many effects, so loud, so big!
    Courier was really quick and the amps in perfect condition, really couldn't be more chuffed :)
    Really awesome first amp, along with first guitar being an 8 string, I think I'm already to become a shread demon! Can't wait!
    Glad you are happy with the amp, that is one hell of a set up :)
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 618
    Hey fluffehh have you seen the FS10 footswitch for it ? Check out the demos on YT
    Looks a fairly good device for £50 compared to the £20-£30 fior a std 2 latching switch.
    Doesn't need it's own power....just normal gitar lead intot he FS socket
    Looks interesting enough I'm probably gonna order one. Will let you know once it's here.
    Save me keep getting up and walking to the amp which is not good for my old bones haha
  • @bazxkr I've seen them before, they're definitely badass looking! Let me know how you find it, I'm definitely considering getting one!