Silverface Twin Reverb on Gumtree

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Welcome @Pigknows and wisdom @ICBM :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bigfuzzbigfuzz Frets: 45
    @pigknows welcome to the forum! i'm not sure whether to apologise for broadcasting your ad on here. I'm sure from reading this thread you can understand it's a cracking amp and definitely worth a few quid more based on the going rate. I would've more than likely bought this off you the same day if I could physically get the thing back to my flat and also fit it in the flat! 

If you do look at selling the Princeton, do let me know. I'd definitely offer you a fair price for it, I was actually perusing for a Princeton type when stumbling on the Twin... 

I hope you get some value forum, I know I have!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • No problem at all about publicising my ad bigfuzz, no worries.

Thanks for the all the kind words guys, and for the pointers ICBM.
    I totally agree that it's one of those amps that you don't have to turn up for it to sound good.

bigfuzz, do feel free to PM me if interested in the Princeton.
    I don't have photos, but it's minty and has the original speaker and cover.

As for what's a fair price - well, I had noticed that they're pretty desirable nowadays. I think the last one on ebay went for 1200ish.
    There were a couple for sale on ebay for a few months at 1500 BIN, but I don't think they sold at that price.
    It's so small and light and it's not taking up any room so I'm in no rush to sell.  I'm haven't played it much this last two or three years (though enough to keep it ticking over), but I may pick it up again one day.  But if someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse!

Anyway, enough of that. Thanks for the welcomes to the forum.
    Looks like there is some good info and some good guys on here.
    I may not have time to post as much as I'd like, but I'll try to contribute where I can.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom