SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

R8 Les Paul with Lollar imperial pickups - Will trade for gold top or Bogner Shiva EL34 + cash

fastboyfastboy Frets: 166
edited January 2015 in Guitars £
Looking to move on my R8 Les Paul or to trade it for a cheaper Les Paul gold top standard or traditional with cash my way (sorry, won't be interested in anything else guitar / amp or pedal wise) 

It's a 2012 model owned by me from new in excellent condition bar a very small mark on the back and some very minor buckle rash. Fitted with 4 wire conductor (so you could coil split in future if you want to mod the guitar) Lollar imperial low wind pickups. Included is the COA and original Gibson custom shop case. 

Looking for £1750 for a sale and based in Crawley, West Sussex so you're welcome to try it if local but can also post. 

This is a gloss model finish and not VOS. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fastboyfastboy Frets: 166
    Will also consider a trade plus cash my way on a Bogner Shiva original EL34 head as well now (no 20th's though)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom