Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

How good are isibyasi to buy from?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• randomhandclapsrandomhandclaps Frets: 20521
    edited February 2015

Is the thread title spelt right? I put in isibyasi guitar in google and came back with nothing.
    It was a Gassage Marketing fail.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Woke up to a nice email confirm that payment is complete and that they will send tracking info upon dispatch. Impressed to far.... Soon a nice pink paisley tele will be join the green one....
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Gassage;510506" said:
    Kris

They pay shipping; when it arrives in UK, you pay the Royal Mail or courier.

How's Priscilla? Still loving?
    Great, thanks, might be interested in buying a Strat from them.
    LP is great, loving so much. Get played a lot and it's a fantastic guitar. Thanks man! :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30926
    So pleased you like matey.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• I was just looking at this used Edwards, and read that the "Frets have left more than 7 minutes".
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • My guitar is on it's way... they sent me tracking details, so far everything has been great. Will report back on the packing etc once it arrives :)
  • Not having a good gear day. Ishibashi forgot to put my town on the address, so the guitar got sent back to them. Reshipped now.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I am well surprised about that.

Especially as all you need is the house number and postcode
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • They forgot post code too
  • They forgot post code too
    if you are gonna fuck it up, do it properly

Sounds like all they needed to do was set light to it and throw it out of a plane to finish it off
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • Yes, they may as well have addressed it: Europe. Somewhere.
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12338
    Im trekking round Japan in August, might pop in, any orders chaps?
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7802
    edited February 2015
    Now, I think this is impressive:

Ishibashi reshipped the guitar Friday night - it arrived this morning, now given Swiss customs normally takes 3 days to process, I think this is astonishing.

The annoying part - I am at work, guitar is at home... will report back on quality of packing etc later :) oh and maybe upload a pic..

All I need to do now is work out which guitars I am going to sell --- thinking my Schecter Tempest Custom and the LP classic... as I don't really play them any more...