SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: TC Electronic G Force £200 Rocktron PatchMate Loop 8 Floor £115

What's Hot
JazzPartyHatsJazzPartyHats Frets: 32
edited October 2019 in FX £
TC Electronic G Force Rack Multi FX £300 (with original box and in excellent condition) £200 +PPG

Fantastic quality rack multi fx. Highly flexible routing, every effect under the sun including intelligent pitch shifting. Has been kept in rack since purchase, currently sitting in my studio rack as an awesome piece of outboard gear. Only selling due to Axe Fx purchase.
FYI: One of the rotary encoders is a bit temperamental, it still works just sometimes needs two turns of the dial rather than one!

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k572/JazzPartyHats/P2080111.jpg

Rocktron PatchMate Loop 8 Floor £115 +PPG

Has sat unused in box since purchased on here, asking what i paid. Comes with original box and power supply.
Pm for pics

Gigrig G2 FX Switching System £550
SOLD

Phenomenal piece of kit, does everything you need to route all your pedals, program patches, midi control, amp channel switching, pre and post fx buffer, can also be rack mounted with extension kit. Cant emphasise how awesome a piece of gear this is,only reason Im selling is the move to an Axe Fx system and Im not gigging much these days anyway, its sat unused ever since I got it. FYI This doesn't come with the generator power supply but you can get of hold of one from The Gigrig no probs.

Hermida Zendrive (original) £160 SOLD

Original Hermida built Zendrive, mint condition, boxed with velcro on bottom. Can provide more pics of this one if needed just shoot me a pm.

Suhr Riot Distortion £90 SOLD

TC Electronic Nova Delay £100 SOLD

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments