So, we played a gig.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Only had a chance to watch a wee bit of the first song, but all sounding and looking great...

(As a bearded man who plays a Tele, I may be biased...)

I agree with the comments about the singer and her confidence and I do think it's worth drawing her attention to it - but only for the sake of constructive criticism. I think we all agree that she's a good singer, but sometimes you do things on stage that you don't realise until someone points them out.  Confidence of course comes over time the more you gig, but then something holding onto the mic stand for dear life is something you can make a conscious effort to get away from once you realise you're doing it.
    Beards rule. Teles rule. Beards and teles together are an unstoppable force. 
    Yeah I think we've sorted the mic stand thing now, we are going to bin it in rehearsal and get used to interacting more on stage, tempo is next to sort out!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Liked the opener "Tired of being tired" very catchy ,and one that will certainly grab your audience.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thanks dude - feel free to download it for free here: http://dexeter.bandcamp.com/

• johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    Missed this before dude.

Very good indeed and I enjoyed all the tracks but as @bluenose says Tired of being Tired was a stand out track.
  • BranshenBranshen Frets: 1222
    Grey was pure class! Great dynamics as a band, everyone listens to each other. Love it!
  • cheers dudes!! :)

• I concur with RocknRollDave.  Great music and a great beard in perfect balance.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • :)