SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

MASSIVE CLEAROUT BARGAINS! Rack, Cab, PA, Desks, Lights.

What's Hot
spacecadetspacecadet Frets: 671
edited April 2015 in Misc £
Need to declutter my house. Some of this stuff is listed on other threads so want to declutter those too! Just decided I have too much stuff not getting used so want to get rid and replace with stuff I will use. Too much to individually put pics on so if you do want any, let me know and I'll send em over. Trade offers welcome but cash is king. Sit tight, here goes!

Prices are shipped unless stated and deals can be done on multiple items.

Speaker Cab
Budda 2x12 open back cab, good condition although I replaced the speaker grill cloth badly and its a bit crap on one side. Easily sorted but I'm just lazy! I might be able to ship this but I'd really rather collection/ meet up somewhere in the Midlands/ Yorkshire as it would be a lump to ship not least find a box for! £250.

PA Stuff
Peavey Triflex 1000w PA System, great condition and only used a handful of times. Comes with the cover, cables and stands. Perfect for pubs/ bars. Absolutely collection/ meet up only. Far too much to ship. £550
Peavey 14USB Mixing desk, a few marks, a dint and a knob missing but works flawlessly. Been our go to desk for smaller gigs and a nice little studio mixer too. £150 - SOLD
Peavey 16FX Mark 2, amazingly well featured desk (seriously, nothing does what this does at this price), mint condition, boxed - £400 SOLD
Peavey CEL2 Rack Compressor/ Gate, good condition, was our go to compressor for drums/ vocals but in moving all this stuff we are going digital. £90
2 x QTX LED Slim Par Lights, good condition, boxed, boxes are not in good condition! Not a huge amount of use. Just had them on larger gigs where we needed more light at the back. £50 each SOLD
Rhino 4u Sleeved Rack, good condition, probably have some screws somewhere I can throw in. £60 collected/ meet up. Possibly sort shipping on this. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments