What's Hot
d8md8m Frets: 2434
edited February 2015 in Music

Make their day!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72403
    Much better :D.

I can't listen to that Taylor Swift song without mentally replacing the line "and I'll write your name" with "where I should have a brain".

:)

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • This is cool.  

Her latest album 1989 is great.  It's a lot different from her country pop stuff.  
  • Zodiac51Zodiac51 Frets: 340
    I like Taylor Swift, my kids don't though, the cover is OK too, bit shouty though, poor boy probably has a sore throat after that.
  • d8md8m Frets: 2434
    Just found this one aswell!

• jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12359
    I don't like either of them,especially shouty American punk pop, it all sounds like teenagers having a belching competition to me
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • Not the kinda thing I'd normally listen to (though I actually quite like the new TS album), but that first one is an excellent re-tool of the original.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28338
    I can't think of Taylor Swift without thinking of the goat video - makes me laugh every time!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
    terrible cover of a nice pop song.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8537
    darcym said:
    terrible cover of a nice pop song.
    Agreed. Blank Space is a great pop song, that cover is completely uninspired. 
  • The cover was like one of those metalcore bands or something to my ears.  Not really what I thought modern punk sounds like.  Anyway.  
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1773
    I'll have a listen to her new album on spotify before buying it... oh yeah, I can't
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
  • BigMonka said:
    I'll have a listen to her new album on spotify before buying it... oh yeah, I can't
    Grown men are allowed to download her album to save the embarrassment of buying it from young lady in local record shops.  Cheers mate.
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1773
    BigMonka said:
    Grown men are allowed to download her album to save the embarrassment of buying it from young lady in local record shops.  Cheers mate.
    Don't worry, I've had no objections to buying much more embarrassing CDs from shops! I was making reference to her pulling her back catalogue from spotify which is where I listen to albums to see if they're worth buying.
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
  • To be honest that cover sounds like early linkin park.