Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Seller's remorse :(

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Hi Nerine.....yeas I had that PRS.  Nice Guitar but got moved on when I bought my current Strat.
    No Darling....I've had that ages.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NerineNerine Frets: 2224
    You didn't happen to move it on to a fellow forumite did you?
  • I die a little bit inside every time I think about the Marshall MS-2 I stupidly sold.  
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sold a Hiwatt dr and as the guy was checking It out I was like, no no no! Sold it as I had another ( my GOOD one) and that went also... Miss them but my god it had to be loud before you went aha! I'll get one soon again!
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
  • andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2199
    1969 Gibson ES335 and a Budda SuperDrive 18 combo. I kick myself every day for letting them go. Both went at the same time, I die a little inside every time I look at the SuperDrive 80 I got to fill the void.
  • strtdvstrtdv Frets: 2480
    andy1839 said:
    1969 Gibson ES335 and a Budda SuperDrive 18 combo. I kick myself every day for letting them go. Both went at the same time, I die a little inside every time I look at the SuperDrive 80 I got to fill the void.
    Surely the SuperDrive shouldn't be too hard to rectify? You could easily sell the 80 and get enough money to buy a new 18 combo, or probably 2 used 18 combos if you wanted!
    Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE TASTE KITTENS!
  • matt1973matt1973 Frets: 386
    benvall said:
    I still kick myself about my old Morgan MV45. It's still knocking around here somewhere.
    You let one of those go? Ouch, that must hurt. I'd love to have one myself.

Losing my 82' Fullerton Reissue Strat with Van Zandt pups is the on the only thing that still pains me.

Amp-wise, I suppose my 1968 Fender Twin is the one I'd like back most. Not sure I'd swap my current Bogner Shiva for it though...
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    The thing is... fixing sellers remorse is AWESOME! Much better than the first time you bought it!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    edited February 2015
    My dad used to own an old Ibanez Iceman, one of the earliest models with the long tailpiece. Badly resprayed black, modified with two screaming high-output pickups and mini-switches. It was pretty much the only electric he owned for most of the 1980s and he loved it, it was knackered and I suspect that at the time, the mods would have made it almost worthless, but apparently it played like a dream. He traded it in sometime in the early 90s and regretted it almost immediately, and has been searching for it ever since.

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af347/ConnorF1995/iceman.jpg

He bought an all-original, stunning condition 1976 Iceman a couple of years ago which has scratched the itch a bit (it's an AMAZING guitar) but he and I both know it's not the original... the odds of finding that one seem pretty long though.

Here's the "new" one anyway...

It's cooler than a really, really cool thing. I want one for myself!
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
  • ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    Paul_C said:
    I felt like that when i sold my AC15, so I bought another one.

and then sold that too.

I'd still like another one ;)

Dibs on number 3.
    Painfully fully because it's true!
  • keithfkeithf Frets: 372

got to say, still gutted, :( . and on top of it, do you think I can find another at a similar price to replace it, no chance.

• tone1tone1 Frets: 5199
    Don't normally regret much but I let a hand built acoustic slip through my hands and a Blackstar Artisan 15 combo go I kinda miss :((